Thursday, November 26, 2009

Buy Rapidshare Account - It Helps

Buying Rapidshare account sure has it's plus-points. I have been using an Premium Account which I share with my friend, so I end up paying just 50% of the amount. This helps me greatly. But Beware! A third share in the same account and you get warned by Rapidshare! So, I guess Rapidshare allows 2 different IPs on a same account, but not a third one.

It costs me approximately 1000/- INR for an account for 3 months, which on sharing comes down to 500/- INR, which I can happily afford. :)

So, if you decide to buy an Rapidshare Premiun Account, please help me by clicking on the below-mentioned link if you think that information I provided helped you.



Buy Rapidshare Premiun Account



Thank You.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hallo und Willkommen hier im Sexchat.


Dieser Sexchat gibt dir eine Alternative geile fette weiber und natürlich vieles mehr,sicherlich auch Flirt und Sextalk
Hier im besten Sexchat erwarten dich geile fette weiber Sexgeschichten
Suchst du Flirt und Sextalk , dann bist du hier genau richtig.Ok,los gehts,stellt sich die Frage,worauf wartest du?
sexuelle Vorlieben heisse girls heisse girlssex ,schnell anmelden .
Du suchst jemand von St.Gallen, vieleicht aus Bonn, oder von Zeitz , in Gland, vieleicht von Knittelfeld? Bestimmt ist da jemand dabei.!